- Model NO.: Class100
- Application Fields: Precision Electronic&Aseptic Manufaturing Industry
- Aseptic Manufaturing Industry Applying: Surgery&Trsnsplant Surgery.Ect
- Humidity: 55%
- Dust Collecting Method: Dry
- Transport Package: Carton
- Origin: Shenzhen
- Certification: CE, ISO
- Design: According to Customer Needs
- Temperature: 22
- Trademark: RJ
- Specification: Customized size
Refers workshop internal space dust particles 0.5 microns is less than 1200, hundreds of international standards for clean room class A is smaller than the amount of dust per cubic meter of 0.5 micron particle size control in 3500 following.
General construction standards:
1.Temperature: 22 ºC ± 2; Humidity: 55% ± 5;
Basic needs covered FFU, do the raised floor.
Do MAU + FFU + DC systems, as well as maintain a positive pressure, pressure gradient adjacent room guarantees about 10pa.
2. When 100-Class clean room manufacturing industry is currently the most used free
workshop level, widely used in electronics, hardware, medical industry.
3. 100-Class cleanroom most important role is to control the product in contact with clean
air day and temperature, humidity, the product can be a very good care of the
environment within the production and manufacturing. And according to the cleanliness
level of practice, cleanroom internationally primarily based on the diameter of particles
per cubic meter of air which is greater than the number to the specified standard.
Particulate control is now on a very small unit, which means that in line with conventional
particle of dust particles in our common among small negligible, and for those who
produce, even a little bit, very little of dust will produce a very bad negative impact, so
the optics manufacturer, the inevitable requirement is clean.
4. On-chip production and processing requirements of the standard is to clean higher than
A-level, high-standard requirements such as this is mainly applied in the higher grades
in some chip production, and the industry as a 1K level is dust quantity is strictly
controlled within 1000 per cubic meter.
|USA Federal Standard 209E(1992 Year)|
|Clean standard||Particle size(um)|
|Units: quntity of dust/ft3|
|China pharmaceutical manufacturing clean room (area) of air cleanliness standard|
|Clean standard||quntity of dust/M3||Maximum allowable quantity of microorganisms|
|≥0.5um||≥5um||Float bacteria PS/M3||Subsidence bacteria PS/.30min|
|China Drug Administration of August 1, 1999 issued and implemented|
100-class cleaning workshop
Clean Locker Room