Medical Surgery Operating Room Used in Hospital
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||200 Square Meters|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: OperatingRoom -3
Method: Site Installation
- Place of Use: Hospital
- Trademark: RJ
- Origin: Shenzhen
- Certification: CE, ISO
- Dust Collecting Method: Dry
- Application Fields: Operating Room
- Specification: Customized size
A. Operation room requirements:
1. Air cfu / m3: ≤10
2. Surface cfu / cm3: ≤5
3. Hands of medical staff cfu / cm3: ≤5
|Air cfu / m3||≤10|
|Surface cfu / cm3||≤5|
|Hands of medical staff cfu / cm3||≤5|
B. Laminar flow operating room features:
1. Operating room low bacterial counts and low concentrations of anesthetic gas.
2. For the comfort of air (indoor temperature at 15-25 ºC, the humidity can be adjusted between 50-65%).
3. Operating room positive pressure airflow (+ 23-25Pa) to prevent the entry of foreign contamination.
4. Surgery indoor air fresh, Shuangjie,comfortable working environment.
5. Laminar flow operating room, under normal circumstances without the use of physical or chemical methods for disinfection, saving labor, but also eliminates the adverse effects of the gas.
6. Nosocomial infection (especially surgery and burns infection) is greatly reduced.
7. Noise: Sound laminar flow due to air handling equipment (air, return air and other devices) and air-conditioning system is running issued, becomes a laminar flow operating room noise, but also the laminar flow operating room is a major drawback, operating room volume for ≤42dB.
|place of use||operating room in hospital|